System comparison: crop rotation
Clarification of the following questions:
- Which crop rotation achieves the highest profit margin at the location (with a stable humus balance)?
- Which crop rotation achieves the most stable yield level at the location (lowest possible fluctuations / risk)?
- Can stable wheat yields and qualities be produced in all crop rotations?
- Comparison of ZR and RW (a) together in 6-field crop rotation or (b) separately in two 3-field crop rotations
Field: Holstein 1, trial scope 68 plots, 15 ha
Trial duration: 2013 + at least 12 years
Variants (crop rotations)
- KMa (2) – WW (1)
- SMa (5) – Trit (3) – ZR (4)
- RW (8) – WW (6) – WW (7)
- ZR (11) – WW (9) – WW (10)
- ZR (17) – DU (12) – RW (13) – WW (14) – KE (15) – WW (16)
(Specified numbers can be found in the site plan)
Secondary trial questions are possible once the crop rotations have been established
Am Gutshof 3
Tel. +49 3471 68484-11
Fax +49 3471 68484-29
Send us an email
Are you interested in our field trials?
Please send us an email and we will forward the results of the field trials to you.
(Student projects are possible in each trial.)